Francisco I In Salinas, Ecuador

Francisco I



Francisco I

Francisco IFrancisco IFrancisco I


Francisco I


Francisco I - Stop at Francisco I to discover the wonders of La Libertad. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, car park, business center, family room are just some of the facilities on offer. Guestrooms are designed to provide an optimal level of comfort with welcoming decor and some offering convenient amenities like air conditioning, mini bar, alarm clock, television, satellite/cable TV. Enjoy the hotel's recreational facilities, including indoor pool, before retiring to your room for a well-deserved rest. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Francisco I.

Hotel Name Francisco I
Addressline General Enrique Gallo y Calle Ruminahui
City Salinas
Zip Code 241550
Country Ecuador
Longitude - Latitude -80.97905 - -2.202929
Continent South America


Francisco I


Francisco I Video





Francisco I


You Might Also Like:
  • Hampton Inn and Suites Yuma In Yuma (AZ), United States
  • Mount Nevis Hotel In Rawlins, Saint Kitts And Nevis
  • Grand Hotel de la Gare In Angers, France
  • Holiday Inn Express - Canyon In Canyon (TX), United States
  • GreenTree Inn Beijing Fangzhuang Hotel In Beijing, China
  • Related: Francisco I In Salinas, Ecuador